|Mirror [#1]||VBA for Excel: Programming VBA Macros - The Easy Introduction for Beginners and Non-Programmers.pdf||40,572 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||VBA for Excel: Programming VBA Macros - The Easy Introduction for Beginners and Non-Programmers.pdf||41,871 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||VBA for Excel: Programming VBA Macros - The Easy Introduction for Beginners and Non-Programmers.pdf||28,512 KB/Sec|
*** Learn the basics of VBA in less than one day ***
This e-book is an introductory course to Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), an incredibly useful tool that can make your day-to-day work with Microsoft Excel a lot easier and increase your productivity enormously. With VBA you can automate Excel work that would take a lot of time if done manually. Whether it's copying data from one workbook or worksheet to another, reacting to user input or performing complex calculations on your data - VBA is the right tool to save time and effort on many tasks you face every day.
However, many people are afraid of VBA programming because it is an activity unlike any they have done before. They think it’s something for nerds. They think it’s abstract, complex and difficult to learn.
This book, specifically written for e-book readers, will guide you safely through your first steps with VBA. It is made for learners with no prior programming experience.
Unlike many other books, we spare you all the technical details of the VBA programming language that are actually only interesting for academic computer scientists. Instead, our introduction focuses on the topics you really need to know to apply VBA successfully in your work or study environment.
You can work through this book in less than a day and get a good understanding of how VBA works and how you can use it to boost your productivity.
In this book you will learn:
* What VBA is and why it is so incredibly useful
* How to write VBA code and execute it in Excel
* Which VBA commands are available and how you can use them in your macros
* How to make your macros work with workbooks, worksheets and the data on them
* How to automatize repetitive Excel tasks intelligently
* How to find and eliminate errors in your programs and make your macros run smoothly
This book is ideal for:
* Professionals and (college) students who use Excel and are tired of their time-consuming and error-prone manual work
* Learners with no prior programming experience
* Everyone who works with Excel and wants to save time and effort (and probably impress your boss, coworkers or friends)
Download the book now and start learning VBA today!
Tags: VBA, Visual Basic for Applications, Macros, Programming, Excel, Beginners, Introduction